Subscribe to our RSS Feeds
Welcome to the Bandit Lifestyle Blog.

Remember The Time...

0 Comments »
Wow! This totally caught me off guard. As you all know by now Michael J Jackson died today. Taking away all the things that had nothing to do with his career, you can not deny his contribution to the music world. Me being the oldest of the Bandit crew I can remember practicing his dance moves in my living room w/my cousin after watching Motown 25 on TV. Or the day the video for "Thriller" premiered on this show called "Friday Night Videos" on NBC. You can't deny that most if not all RnB/Pop artist have taken something the Michael Jackson book of dance and/or music. I posted this video "Human Nature" b/c it was one of my favorites, the images are in my opinion a nice tribute...R.I.P. Michael Joseph Jackson (Aug. 29, 1958-Jun. 25, 2009)


Thursday, June 25, 2009

0 Responses to "Remember The Time..."

Post a Comment